Accounts Assistant- Sales IPSERV
To provide support to the Group Financial Controller, as part of the finance team for the companies owned by Ipswich Borough Council and their subsidiaries.
To provide support to the Group Financial Controller, as part of the finance team for the companies owned by Ipswich Borough Council and their subsidiaries, including:
- Ipswich Buses Limited
- IPSERV Limited
- Ipswich Borough Assets Limited
- Stage Event Security Limited
- Handford Homes Limited
- Ipserv Direct Limited
- Handford Lettings Limited
- Ipswich Borough Assets Developments Limited
- Ipserv Employers Limited
End to end accounts receivable function.
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing outstanding debts and managing the collections process
- Conducting reconciliations of accounts and resolving any discrepancies
- Extracting and manipulating large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills
- Assisting with month end procedures and financial reporting
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Providing exceptional customer service and resolving queries related to accounts receivable.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Responsibility for maintaining the companies Inboxes.
Please see the Job Description & Person Specification here.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Such variations as may be required from time to time without changing the general character of the duties shown above or the level of responsibility entailed.
Grafton House – Ipswich
£27,539 – £30,152
Application closing date
Full-time – 37 hours
Ipswich Borough Council
15-17 Russell Road
- 01473 432000